Centre St-Ambroise (5080-A St-Ambroise) is Montreal‘s South-West cultural hub, located at McAuslan Brewing situated on the historic Lachine Canal. The Centre St-Ambroise hosts regular events including happy hours, music shows, film screenings, vernissage events, as well as workshops, lectures, private events and parties, and of course, beer tastings!
- Cocktail style event: 50 people
- Seated event with tables: 30 to 40 people
Audio Visual equipment:
- Small stage
- 1 DVD player/Ipod/CD
- Wireless internet
- Screen and projector
- Audio system (mics, speakers, PA system)
And much more…
- FREE Parking on the premises
- Great intimate atmosphere
- Bar staff
- And our world known St-Ambroise and Griffon beers !
- Nominated for “Best Live Show Room” in Montreal at the 2008 SMIM Awards (Salon de la Musique Indépendante de Montréal), the Centre St-Ambroise has quickly become a popular venue in the Montreal music scene. Housed in a room finished with beautiful old wood (which creates incredible acoustics!), the Centre provides an intimate atmosphere for artists to perform for their fans.
- The Centre St-Ambroise is a SOCAN licensed venue, which means that if you are a SOCAN member, you can be compensated by SOCAN for performing your music live at the Centre St-Ambroise. For more information or to become a member of SOCAN, please visit: www.socan.ca
The Centre St-Ambroise has gallery space to offer the Montreal artistic community. Located in a beautiful historic building, the Centre St-Ambroise offers a unique space for artists to display their work and host vernissage events. The Centre St-Ambroise has roughly 300 square feet of gallery space available and offers emerging artists a well-lit, centrally located space at an affordable rate.
For more information, including rates and availabilitie (individual, group or students): please contact us.