THE TERRASSE ST-AMBROISE IS OPEN FOR THE 2019 SEASON!
Located along the Lachine Canal, the St-Ambroise Terrasse is an ideal place to rest your feet after a day of biking, roller skating, running or walking. It is also a great place to discover the variety of the McAuslan beers. What is better than getting together with friends around fresh beer, food and beautiful scenery! Also, if you take a look through the window of the brewery, you will be able to find out exactly where your beer came from!
- Dogs are allowed on leashes only. Given the presence of food, for reasons of hygiene, sanitation and public safety, the Terrasse St-Ambroise reserves the right at all times to deny access to certain dogs disturbing the mood or efficient operations.
- Children are welcome on the Terrasse St-Ambroise. However, for safety reasons, parental supervision is required at all times.
- In Quebec, the legal age to purchase and consume alcohol is 18 and over.
- No Smoking on the Terrasse under the Tobacco Control Act
Thank you for your understanding.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Interac
OPENING HOURS – Fall schedule
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday – 4pm to 11pm
Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday – noon to 11pm
September 29th, last day on the 2019 season
September 30th, closed for the 2019 season
In case of bad weather, the Terrasse may be closed.
To stay updated, follow us on Facebook: Terrasse St-Ambroise
RESERVATIONS & INFORMATION
The Terrasse St-Ambroise works according to the “first come, first serve” principle.
- We do not take reservations for Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- We accept certain reservations for Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays (parties of 50 or more)
For more information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org