THE TERRASSE ST-AMBROISE NOW OPENED FOR THE 2018 SEASON
Located along the Lachine Canal, the St-Ambroise Terrasse is an ideal place to rest your feet after a day of biking, roller skating, running or walking. It is also a great place to discover the variety of the McAuslan beers. What is better than getting together with friends around fresh beer, food and beautiful scenery! Also, if you take a look through the window of the brewery, you will be able to find out exactly where your beer came from!
- Dogs are allowed on leashes only. Given the presence of food, for reasons of hygiene, sanitation and public safety, the Terrasse St-Ambroise reserves the right at all times to deny access to certain dogs disturbing the mood or efficient operations.
- Children are welcome on the Terrasse St-Ambroise. However, for safety reasons, parental supervision is required at all times.
- In Quebec, the legal age to purchase and consume alcohol is 18 and over.
- No Smoking on the Terrasse under the Tobacco Control Act
Thank you for your understanding.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Interac
OPENING HOURS – 2018 SEASON
Opened 7 days a week – from noon until 11pm
May be closed because of the weather
Follow us on Facebook for details: Terrasse St-Ambroise
See you next year!
RESERVATIONS & INFORMATION
The Terrasse St-Ambroise works according to the “first come, first serve” principle.
- We do not take reservations for Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- We accept certain reservations for Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays (parties of 40 or more)
For more information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at the following number: 514-939-3060 ext. 0