The McAuslan Brewery is situated along the Lachine Canal in the St-Henri district of Montreal.
During your visit you will discover how our beers are brewed and the process of bottling them. Of course, a tour of the brewery includes a tasting of our regular beers and our specialty beer of the season! A tour guide will explain what makes the quality of our beers and how to taste them. In addition, a glass from our collection will be given as a souvenir!
Here are some important details regarding tours:
- Location: McAuslan Brewery / Centre St-Ambroise (Directions)
- Time: Wednesday night 6:15 PM, 8:00 PM
- Duration: About 75 minutes
- Number of people allowed per tour: 15
- Cost per person: $20 taxes included
- CASH ONLY
- CLOSED SHOES ARE MANDATORY / 18 YEARS OR OLDER
PLEASE RESERVE BY FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW (before Monday noon prior to your potential visit):
For more informations, please call us at 514-939-3060 or 1-800-565-3060 ext. 0
We cant wait to share our passion with you! Cheers!