THE TERRASSE ST-AMBROISE IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON.
Located along the Lachine Canal, the St-Ambroise Terrasse is an ideal place to rest your feet after a day of biking, roller skating, running or walking. It is also a great place to discover the variety of the McAuslan beers. What is better than getting together with friends around fresh beer, food and beautiful scenery! Also, if you take a look through the window of the brewery, you will be able to find out exactly where your beer came from!
- As of September 1st 2021, upon your arrival on the Terrasse, you will be required to show your vaccine passport as proof of vaccination against COVID-19. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. The passport will not be required at the shop for take-out purchases.
- Animals are henceforth prohibited on the Terrasse St-Ambroise (except dogs to compensate for a disability). This decision is out of our control.
- Please respect social distancing and wash your hands regularly.
- Children are welcome on the Terrasse St-Ambroise. However, for safety reasons, parental supervision is required at all times.
- In Quebec, the legal age to purchase and consume alcohol is 18 and over.
- No Smoking on the Terrasse under the Tobacco Control Act
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Interac
The Terrasse is closed for the season.
Thank You! See you next year!
RESERVATIONS & INFORMATION
The Terrasse St-Ambroise works according to the “first come, first serve” basis.
We do not take reservations
For more information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To stay updated, follow us on Facebook: Terrasse St-Ambroise