THE TERRASSE ST-AMBROISE IS OPEN FOR THE SEASON.
Located along the Lachine Canal, the St-Ambroise Terrasse is an ideal place to rest your feet after a day of biking, roller skating, running or walking. It is also a great place to discover the variety of the McAuslan beers. What is better than getting together with friends around fresh beer, food and beautiful scenery! Also, if you take a look through the window of the brewery, you will be able to find out exactly where your beer came from!
- Animals are henceforth prohibited on the Terrasse St-Ambroise (except dogs to compensate for a disability). This decision is out of our control. Thank you for your understanding.
- Please respect social distancing and wash your hands regularly.
- Children are welcome on the Terrasse St-Ambroise. However, for safety reasons, parental supervision is required at all times.
- In Quebec, the legal age to purchase and consume alcohol is 18 and over.
- No Smoking on the Terrasse under the Tobacco Control Act
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Interac
Open 7 days a week
From noon until 11pm
Kitchen closes at 9:30pm
Pizza oven is open from Thursday to Sunday
RESERVATIONS & INFORMATION
The Terrasse St-Ambroise works according to the “first come, first serve” basis.
We do not take reservations
For more information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To stay updated, follow us on Facebook: Terrasse St-Ambroise